Welcome from the WCC
The Woman's Club of Cranbury was organized on November 9, 1898 and was federated on November 1, 1922. As a federated woman's club, we belong to the New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs, the largest volunteer women's service organization in the state. Through membership in the General Federation of Women's Clubs, the NJSFWC provides its local clubs with opportunities for leadership training, education and community service. Our members work together on local, state, and national projects and programs that make a difference in the lives of others. We enjoy cultural, educational, and social activities while having fun and making new friends. We feel that our club has much to offer and invite women who live in Cranbury Township to consider membership.